30.4.11

Disney princess patchworks costume

princess_trunk VHTF Disney Princess Patchworks Dress

Complete disney princess fabric, patchworks design, very sweet. Good with regard to disney trip/birthday gift/or any little princess supporters. Your own little little princess will REALLY LIKE it. In the event you have a preference for my solar costume design, only let me know, I am happy custom made sew it for you.

Bodics completely lined. Pink ribbon and bow in front. Skirt utilizing a lot of substance, a couple of back yards around, your own minor little princess will never prevent twirling around, skirt also has several in . placket along into the skirt(present wide opening with regard to effortless costume on/off). Coordinating scarves from backside produced a beautiful ribbon and bow from backside, 3 control keys backside with regard to closure, high grade 100%cotton. Made from famous Daisy Kingdom pattern. Please notice, photos demonstrated by using my petticoat costume directly below which is NOT included in this market, blouse/petticoat costume sold seperately within my ebay store. If you want my deluxe costume style(with build-in back of the shirt in addition to sleeves), only let me know, I am happy custom made sew it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

- Recommended Clothing Copyright @ 2011 - Theme by NanLimo Canada